Sunday, November 11, 2012

All by Myself

So the latest news to come out is that we are no longer going to be taught how to get a character into the CryEngine or any Engine for that matter so if we want a Character in our games which will be pretty much everyone that means we have to do it ourselves, which is ok for me as I am going to be using the CryEngine and I already have tutorials lined up and ready for when the moment comes. However it isn't all bad as Chris will be showing us how to get a weapon in there whether is projectile or melee which will be handy for me as I will be sporting a few melee weapons in my game and I do not have any tutorials lined up for that as the person that I follow on YouTube hasn't uploaded one even though he replied to my request.

No comments:

Post a Comment