Sunday, February 24, 2013

More 3D

Even though I was shown this way of weighting it is still proving to be quite difficult to actually get done and isn't as straight forward as I had hoped after using this technique. However I have been working on a second character. It was pretty simple to get this character done, because I already had the base mesh for when I created the second character it was just a case of sculpting into the armour pieces again.

I asked my friend who isn't going to use his FaceGen head in his work if I could use it for my second character and he said yes. From there I just applied his head to the model and attached the head so everything was pretty straight forward as I had already done it before with relative ease. Now its just the case of weighting both characters ready for the Motion Capture which I am looking forward to.

Milestones:


  • Research and practise Rigging and Skin Weighting for 3DS MAX (On Going)
  • Watch tutorials on XNA and begin working on the Basics for the 2D Game
  • Add screen bounds, scrolling background and enemy spawns
  • Weight characters (On Going)
  • Start work on second Character

No comments:

Post a Comment